What makes you a Christian, destined to have eternal life in Heaven with our Lord, Jesus Christ?
D) Earning or Accepting Salvation
1) Was the Earth created in six, 24 hour days?
3) Was there a global flood at the time of Noah?
8) Does Divorce and Re-Marriage disqualify you for Church Leadership?
9) Is good behavior required for Salvation or is good behavior the result of it?
10) Do local churches need to be subservient to a central organization?
Jesus was not particularly fond of the Pharisees who made "religious" theology and man made laws more important than a love of Almighty God.
Be very careful about being self-righteous. Jesus himself taught about that
Be very care also in regards to judging the salvation and hearts of others. There are those who question the salvation of those who do not "speak in tongues" and there are those who judge "backsliders" as losing their salvation. Jesus says:
Accept the Christian Gospel (Jesus died on the Cross to pay the price for our sins and to offer salvation to mankind; He rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven.) and “Follow” Jesus Christ and his two “most important” commandments. Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to guide and assist you in your thinking and your actions. Nothing else is required. Salvation is a Gift by the Grace of God and requires nothing other than accepting the Gift and following Christ with the help of the in-dwelling Holy Spirit.